directLINK® – Magazine for Arthroplasty
Special edition: PERIPROTHETIC INFECTIONS
- How can periprosthetic infections be avoided?
- How can they be reliably diagnosed early?
- With which surgical strategies can patients be treated efficiently?
Detailed answers to these questions are provided by leading international experts, in the latest directLINK® special edition focusing on PERIPROTHETIC INFECTIONS.
Also, included in this edition:
- Examples of special custom designs for endoprosthetic questions regarding infections.
- A section of the LINK portfolio for primary and revision implants.